How to do Voluntary Winding Up of LLP ?
Although LLP is a legal person and have perpetual succession, sometime the Partners just no longer keen to continue and can't find successor to take over, then Voluntary Winding Up becoming the only option.
How to do ?
Easy, you can do it yourself.
Before start the process, make sure all the Partners consent to do it... and make sure the Compliance Officer have the MyLLP ID and password ready.
1. CLOSE THE BOOK AND CLOSE THE BANK ACCOUNT
2. SUBMIT (LAST) BORANG PT TO LHDN, if relevant.
3. SUBMIT BORANG CP7(PT) TO LHDN, together with
A) Borang PT (latest)
B) Perintah Penerimaan atau Perintah Penggulungan (Pembubaran Melalui Perintah Mahkamah)(if any?)
C) Notis Pembatalan Nama (Seksyen 51)(if any)
4. NOTICE SENT TO ALL PARTNERS BY Registered Post.
5. Notice published in widely circulated
A) English newspaper AND
B) Bahasa newspaper (remember to buy a copy of the Newspapers and save that Advertisement in PDF)
6. Once above has been complied, within seven (7) days,
A) Login to MyLLP
B) Submit Application for Declaration of Dissolution of LLP (Fee is RM100)
The challenging step usually is the Step 2 and/or 3.
Contact us <Click to WhatsApp>
Close this LLP and to start new business?
Want us to assist to winding up LLP?
Our fee is RM5,000 only (or RM1,000 for a General Advisory)
Click here for Guidelines from SSM.