SME - Have you apply SRF (Special Relief Facilities)
Updated: Apr 14, 2020
Under the RM2 billion stimulus package announced on February 27, the BNM’s SRF aims to alleviate the short-term cash flow problems faced by the SMEs due to the outbreak.
On 27.03.2020, PM8 announced another additional RM3 billion and lower rate of 3.5% (including 0.5% CGC fee)
What is SRF?
Special Relief Facility for SMEs affected by COVID-19
* As Working Capital
* In the form of TERM LOAN
* Repayment start at 7th Month (first 6 months no need to pay installment or interest)
* Tenure up to 60 months (total 66 months including first 6 months)
* Financing Rate is 3.50% (inclusive of CGC Fee)
* Up to RM1 million per SME
Where can SME apply ?
Most of the commercial Banks.
1. Public Bank
- Click to apply >> https://www.pbebank.com/srf
2. CIMB Bank
Click HERE to WhatsApp to Nicholas if your company has Banking Account with CIMB
3. Hong Leong Bank
- By email HLonline@hlbb.hongleong.com.my
1. Malaysia SME business, as defined by SME Corporation Malaysia.
2. Shareholders' fund not more than RM5 million
3. Shareholding by PLC or GLC not more than 20%
4. Shareholding by Malaysian must be more than 51%
5. Documents required, including but not limited to, varies from Bank to Bank
- Copy of NRIC of the Directors/Shareholders
- SSM Documents
Talk to your Accountants if you need assistance on preparing Loan Application Documents.
Click to WhatsApp Chong Accounting
3. SME - Are you waiting for help from government http://www.chongaccounting.com/post/sme-are-you-waiting-for-help-assistance-from-government